Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ebelskivers

This is a post I wanted to put up just to show something fun I made the other day.

So these little puppies are AWESOME!!! They're called Ebelskivers. What are ebilskivers you might ask?? They're traditional danish pancakes, and they're HEAVENLY when topped with vanilla sauce!!!  The only downside is you have to have a special pan to make them, and I seriously don't know anyone besides my family and various extended family that has one. . Here's what they look like.






If anyone happens to have access to a pan, let me know and I'll give you the recipe, but since I figure no ones does, I didn't type it up here. I just wanted to show how fun they are! 

2 comments:

Julie said...

One of my roommates before my mission made them for me. We put powdered sugar on them and they were delicious!

Anonymous said...

I have the pan. But I have a recipe too.