Sunday, July 3, 2011

Black Bean Salsa

I just realized the other day that I had never posted this recipe on here, and it's such a SHAME!!! This is one of my favorite snacks ever....I LOVE this stuff! It's super easy to make, tasty, and pretty healthy too!
Try it, you'll LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


Black Bean Salsa 


2-3 Tomatoes, diced
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can black eyed peas, rinsed (you can do 2 cans black beans if you don't have these)
1/2 bag frozen corn, cooked
Chopped cilantro, maybe about 1/4 of a bunch. I put in a bit more than that because I LOVE cilantro
a pinch of salt and pepper
2-3 Tablespoons italian dressing


Optional:
Diced green onions
Diced avocado
a squirt of lime juice
(I'd reccomend all three)


SO GOOD! I'll make a batch of this stuff and my husband and I will eat it all at once! We love eating it with chips, but it's also good on chicken enchiladas! (The recipe for those is HERE)

No comments: